Beating The Odds of Pick 3 Lottery Games

Pick 3 lottery games are known by different names in depending on the state. Tennessee, Florida and Georgia call these games as Cash 3, Delaware and Connecticut call them as Play 3, Michigan, Minnesota, West Virginia, Indiana and California call them as Daily 3 while Pennsylvania, Columbia and New York simply call them as 3 number games. The ideal term for these games is a three digit lottery. Indian matka

The three individual numbers used in a Pick 3 lottery drawing are categorized into three tiers. The first tier are referred to as Non-repeating numbers in which all the 3 digits are different, as in the number 285. The second group is considered a double number tier which contains one recurring digit as in 446. The third tier are referred to a triplets as in the number 777. There are exactly 220 combinations of Pick 3 numbers in boxes which contain 120 unique or non-repeating numbers. There are also 90 double numbers and 10 triplets.

Out of the possible 1,000 (3) digit numbers ranging from 000 to 999, there are only 720 non-repeating numbers, 270 double numbers and ten triplets. This would tell us that the chances of winning for those who select non-repeating numbers is 72 percent. However, double numbers have a 27 percent chance, while players that play triplets have 1 percent chance of winning.

Pick 3 games tend to be more popular than Lotto and / or Pick 4 games. The beauty of Pick 3 games are that they requires a selection of fewer numbers. This provides a greater potential to win. Pick 4 drawings have a lower winning percentage in comparison, and lotto games with oversized jackpots present a huge risk of losing a large amount of money if hundreds of tickets are purchased. Lottery games are frequently conducted, sometimes twice a day as organized by the state government. If the player is focused on the mathematical odds, and plays the best possible numbers, these games can more frequently be won than lost.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.